Initiatives to Support the Next Generation
Our company has established and is executing an action plan to manage both work and child rearing together based on the “Act on Advancement of Measures to Support the Nurturing of the Next Generation” for the preparation of the environment for children to be born and grow healthy who will carry on the next generation. Currently, the third phase action plan is being advanced from April 2015 for three years, and all the employees are able to manage both work and family together. Also, it is the purpose of the plan to create an easy to work environment for all the employees to work with vitality and thereby allow them to demonstrate their abilities to the fullest.
Our company has received the accreditation (Kurumin Accreditation)
from the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare for
a “Child Rearing Support Corporation” in October 2015.
The Fourth Phase Action Plan
- 【Goal 1】Promotion of sharp working methods
- 【Goal 2】Provide information for various systems regarding work life balance.
- 【Goal 3】Enhance the work environment further so that the child rearing employees can execute their maximum performance.
Past Action Plans
- The Third Phase Action Plan (April 2015 – March 2018)
- The Second Phase Action Plan (April 2013 – March 2015)
- The First Phase Action Plan (April 2011 – March 2013)